Welcome to the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) New Employee Orientation page!
The Mission of the DelDOT is to provide a safe, efficient, and environmentally sensitive transportation network that offers a variety of convenient and cost-effective choices for the movement of people and goods.
For Directions: Visit the map, enter your starting address and click on the "Get Directions" button. Google Maps will provide you directions to the facility that you can print out.
Learn more about the Delaware Department of Transportation by visiting our Internet:
Employees MUST bring the following to the scheduled onsite New Employee Orientation:
- The completed mandatory forms found at: http://delawarepersonnel.com/new_emp_orientation/default.shtml
- ORIGINAL Social Security Card
- Driver's License and/or Passport (driver's license is mandatory if your position requires a CDL)
- Voided check (or bank statement showing the bank transit number and account number) for payroll Direct Deposit
- Copy of Marriage License or Civil Union Certificate (for spousal health coverage)
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Court, or Administrative Order (for dependent health coverage)