Welcome to the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) New Employee Orientation page!
Enabling Excellence in Delaware State Government
Every Trip | Every Mode | Every Dollar | Everyone
For Directions: Visit the map, enter your starting address and click on the "Get Directions" button. Google Maps will provide you directions to the facility that you can print out.
Learn more about the Delaware Department of Transportation by visiting our Internet:
- Contact Us
Onsite New Employee Orientation Details
Mispillion Training Room
DelDOT Dover Administration Building
800 Bay Road
Dover, DE 19901
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Contact Number: 760-2507
Overview:The morning segment of this program will familiarize the new employee with all of the divisions found within DelDOT; policies that are both specific to the department and to the state as a whole; as well as training that may be mandatory. Individuals scheduled for the afternoon session will learn about the benefits available as a new state employee.
NOTE:Employees who are coming to the department as casual/seasonals will complete their orientation by noon.
Employees MUST bring the following to the scheduled onsite New Employee Orientation:
- The completed mandatory forms found at: http://delawarepersonnel.com/new_emp_orientation/default.shtml
- ORIGINAL Social Security Card
- Driver's License and/or Passport (driver's license is mandatory if your position requires a CDL)
- Voided check (or bank statement showing the bank transit number and account number) for payroll Direct Deposit
- Copy of Marriage License or Civil Union Certificate (for spousal health coverage)
- Copy of Birth Certificate, Court, or Administrative Order (for dependent health coverage)
Manager: Kim Nowacki (760-4851)
(Fax Number is 760-2771)
Central District and North District: Brittany Ford (760-2018)
Transportation Solutions: Roshique Favors (760-2006)
Supervisor: Therese Long (760-2003)
Motor Vehicles: Shaqela Davis (760-2007)
South District, Planning, Finance: Anne Hardesty (760-2073)
Canal District, Technology & Innovation, Tolls: Kari Murani (760-2720)
Supervisor: Olga Baum (760-2182)
Public Relations, Office of the Secretary, Human Resources, Business Management, M&O Statewide Support Services: Inger Helm (760-2484)
Supervisor: Sharie Matos (760-2009)