This is identified in the Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) site C in 2008. The project is designed with the following goals in mind:
- Improve intersection and corridor safety and operation
- Improve drainage
- Improve bicycle facilities
Project improvements include:
- Improve safety at intersections by reducing conflict points
- Convert Church Road to one-way to eliminate turning movements
- Signalize Old Porter road at SR 71 to minimize unprotected movements and reduce delays.
- Increase level of service of intersection of SR 7 at SR 71 by adding dedicated turn lanes and installing protected-only left-turn phasing
- Improve drainage and roadside safety by removing concrete ditches and installing pipes.
Anticipated Start Date:
Anticipated Completion Date:
(Reviewed and Updated on 02/22/2017)