Date: June 26, 2003
Time: 8:00 AM
Location: Blue Ball Construction Field Office
Re: Construction Working Group (Meeting Minutes)
|Mr. Jim Bayard, Jr.||Deerhurst|
|Ms. Margaret Bramble||Deerhurst|
|Ms. Tammy Ford||TMA Delaware|
|Mr. Daniel Bockover||CCOBH|
|Mr. Donald Criscuolo||Alapocas II Maint. Org.|
|Ms. Rosenna Richards||Ind. Mall|
|Mr. Bill Tansey||NCC Council|
|Mr. Robert King||DelDOT|
|Mr. Vernon Lawton||DelDOT|
|Mr. William Stewart||DelDOT|
|Mr. Harry Gamble||McCormick Taylor|
The meeting was called to order at 9:00 am and, after introductions, no additions or revisions were made to the minutes of May 29th.
Bob King passed around three articles that ran in national magazines ("Governing" magazine, "Planning" magazine, and "Public Roads" magazine) about the Blue Ball Properties Project. Bob explained to the group that our project was now in the national limelight and this was due in no small part to the involvement, input and dedication of residents and committee members, such as those present, who have given of their time to ensure that this project represents the best that we can offer to make a more "livable Delaware".
Bill Stewart then provided a driving tour of the project site. The tour provided the group with a construction update of the following items:
- Delaware Northern Greenway Trail construction.
- Utility Corridor completion.
- Wetland replacement site completion.
- Energy dissipator and rock swale outfall completion.
- Temporary Roadway No. 1 stone work construction.
- Stormwater management pond construction.
- Relocated Rockland Road structure completion.
- SR141 Spur structure construction.
- Stream restoration completion.
- Seeding and landscape planting work.
- Weldin Plantations archeological investigation.
The tour also included a review of the following upcoming construction locations:
- Connector 'D' utility relocations.
- Relocated Weldin Road utility relocations.
Being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 10:25 with the next meeting scheduled for Thursday morning, July 31th at 9:00 am.