Northbound detour directions: Starting Northbound on River Rd (SR 9) closure and at the intersection with Hamburg Rd
- Turn left onto Hamburg Rd and continue to the intersection with Dupont Pkwy
- Turn right onto Dupont Pkwy, proceed to intersection with Christian Rd (273) and Frenchtown Pike
- Turn right onto Frenchtown Pike and continue to intersection at Basin and Washington St
- Turn right onto Washington St and proceed to intersection with Seventh St.
Southbound detour directions: Starting Southbound on Seventh St closure and at the intersection with Washington St
- Turn right onto Washington St and continue to the traffic light with Frenchtown Rd
- Turn left onto Frenchtown Rd, proceed to traffic light with S Dupont Hwy
- Turn left onto S Dupont Hwy and continue to traffic light with Hamburg Rd
- Turn left onto Hamburg Rd and proceed to intersection with River Rd (SR 9).
There are two locations with separate construction periods but detours for both locations are the same.
The Traffic Layer provides a quick look at the current flow of traffic surrounding the work area. Please note that the Traffic Data is provided by Google.
Street View provides a 360 degree look at the area. Simply left click and hold your left mouse button and drag left or right, or click on the arrows to rotate the view.
Project Work Area:
River Road (SR 9) will be closed to through traffic between Hamburg Road on the south and Washington Street on the north for the replacement of Bridge 1-302 and Bridge 1-304. Both bridges will be constructed simultaneously. Only local traffic will be permitted to continue along River Road up to the limits of the work areas. This closure is expected to last 30 days and will occur in the winter of 2019/2020.