Welcome to the Delaware Department of Transportation Design Resource Center (DRC). This section of the Website contains Project Development guidelines and resources that should be consulted during the preparation of contract documents to insure consistency.
Sign up here for e-mail notification when updates have been made on the DRC! (You can also navigate to the DelDOT home page, scroll down on the right side of the page under "Subscribe" and click on "MyDelDOT".)
You can create a subscription account and sign up for various notifications. The last one listed is the DRC updates. Just check the corresponding checkbox. If you already have a MyDelDOT subscription account, log in and add the DRC updates to your subscription services. Be sure to click the "Save" button before logging out of the MyDelDOT subscription service.
- News & Updates Link - contains an archive of past "Latest News" topics.
- Navigation Panel - provides quick links to discipline specific information, as well as a "View All" option that displays all Guidelines, Manuals and Forms contained within the DRC.
- To open files that are saved in Portable Document Format (PDF), you will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe Systems. Visitors with visual impairments or limitations can also access a free suite of tools from Adobe Systems to assist in viewing documents in PDF format.
- To open this type of document you will need to have Microsoft Word installed on your computer.
- To open this type of document you will need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer.