Bridges and Structures
- Related Links
- Bridge Atlas
- Delaware Byways Program
- Design Guidance Memorandum
- Erosion and Sediment Control Field Guide
- Plan Submission Checklists
- Typical Precast Elements Notes
- Engineering Instructions
- Regression Equations
- Bridge Design Manual
- Bridge Element Inspection Manual - 2017
- Bridge Inspection Manual – 2017
- Bridge Inspection Manual Revision Tracker
- Context Sensitive Solutions for Delaware Byways
- Pedestrian Accessibility Standards for Facilities in the Public Right-of-Way
- Survey Plan Submission
- Preliminary Plan Submission
- Semi-Final Plan Submission
- Revised Semi-Final Right-of-Way Plan Submission
- Final Right-of-Way Plan Submission
- Final Construction Plan Submission
- Accident Studies Request
- Pipe Flushing Request
- Pipe Video Request
- Right To Trespass Letter
- Scoping Meeting
- Soil Boring Request Sheet
- Soil Boring and Pavement Core Request
- Survey and GPS Control Request
- Title/Deed Information Request
- Utility Designation and Test Pit Request
- BDM Figure 102-1. Design Exception Request Form
- BDM Figure 102-2. Design Variance Request Form
- BDM Figure 102-3. Project Design Control Checklist Form
- BDM Figure 102-4. Design Criteria Form
This link redirects you to the FHWA's website where Hydraulic Design Series Number 7 - Hydraulic Design of Safe Bridges can be found.
NCHRP Report 20-07, Task 234
This link redirects you to the TRB’s website where NCHRP Report 20-07, Task 234 – Guidelines for Selection of Bridge Deck Overlays, Sealers, and Treatments can be found.
NCHRP Report 725
This link redirects you to the TRB's website where NCHRP Report 725 - Guidelines for Analysis Methods and Construction Engineering of Curved and Skewed Steel Girder Bridges can be found.
AASHTO LRFD Design Examples
This link redirects you to the FHWA AASHTO LRFD Design Example page. On their page you will find various design examples utilizing the LRFD Specifications.
This link redirects you to the Washington State Department of Transportation's QConBridge™ Download Center. On their web page you will find free structural analysis software downloads that are compatible with LRFD.
This link redirects you to the Washington State Department of Transportation's PGSuper™ Download Center. On their web page you will find free Precast-Prestressed Girder design and analysis software downloads that are compatible with LRFD.